It’s a common shower question: Should I use bar soap or a body wash? Though some are devout bar soap-ers, دیگران ترجیح می دهند به کف loofah است خود را تا تنها با چند پمپ از شستشوی بدن. بنابراین که نوع را انتخاب می کنید? ما به تلاش برای متقاعد کردن شما به چوب به تعجب زمان آزمایش که نوار اساسی شوینده است در حالی که ممکن است همه چیز در مورد اولویت, اجازه دادن.
اولین و مهمترین, با استفاده از صابون نوار می تواند بدن شما و سیاره بهره مند, حداقل, با توجه به یک متخصص پوست هیئت مدیره گواهی, دکتر. سوزان استوارت. “Soap bars are more environmentally-friendly — there are no containers being plastic containers to dispose of in landfills,” Dr. Stuart told The Huffington Post via email.
To be reasonable, bar soaps can reduce the some of the build-ups that are not-so-appealing your bathtub or shower. But to combat this problem, دکتر. Stuart has some advice: “The way that is best to store used detergent pubs is in a tray with perforations in the beds base which stops water (and bacteria) from accumulating on them.”
Still not convinced? Listed below are six of the bar soaps that are most readily useful out there.
Here are the Soaps!
1. Dove Beauty Bar. This club is just a simple classic, but it gets the working task done. After having a or evening wash, that person will instantly feel fresher and softer morning. $3.99/2-pack
2. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap. The rich and creamy lather with this bar detergent fills a warm and nutty scent to my bathroom, as well as the tiny flecks of vanilla bean, scrub off all the dirt and grime from the day. $4.99, Ulta.com
3. Lanolin Swedish Eggwhite Facial that is ägg-Tväl Soap. This retail manager by having a virtually flawless skin recently introduced the editors here to the wonders that are the soap that is Swedish. And this brand has been a skincare staple for Swedes for over a century. If it ain’t broke… $7.95, Amazon.com
4. L’Occitane Milk Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap. Irrespective of the skin type, this bar that is gentle is ideal for everyday usage. به علاوه, it lasts for a time that is long. $7, Loccitane.com
5. دکتر. Bronner’s Peppermint Castile Bar Soap. The reality is that you can use this minty, tingly detergent for your daily wash routine from head to toe must be enough reason to add. $3.99. Drbronner.com
6. Aveeno Fragrance-Free Bar Soap. You can trust Aveeno when it comes to washing sensitive or acne-prone skin. This club that is fragrance-free cleanses without stripping skin of its oils.